There is a problem user has to face sometime. The issue is that the HP Printer cannot complete the printing job even though printing documents is designed to do this job. This issue happens because a print work stuck in the print queue or HP printer stuck on deleting.
This print job is stuck and cannot cancel or delete quickly, and it stops further print jobs from happening. If you even clicking “Cancel” on the situation in the queue does not fix the issue.
To fix this issue, you have to think about why my HP printer is stuck on deleting? Instead of study, you should come into action and start looking for solutions. Following steps, we are going to discuss when the HP printer stuck on deleting the document.
Step 1: Apply the HP Printer Assistant
In this first step, you have to download the HP Printer Assistant to detect and resolve HP printer hardware and connection issues automatically. Carefully study the instructions and reply to the prompts to automatically detect and fix any HP printer difficulty. When you have stopped using the program, try to print once again. If the print job still stuck, so try to move to the next step.
Step 2: Delete print job files and restart
Delete the print job files manually and reset your printing setting. Try to restart both the computer and the printer after performing the process.
- First, turn off the HP printer and unplug the HP printer power cord from the power plug.
- After this, navigate to the “Services” option in your Windows PC.
- Then right-click on the “Print Spooler” option, and then tap on the “Stop” option.
- After this, close the services window, when the service stops.
- In Windows, try to find or search for open “Printers.”
- After this, delete all files that exist in the “Printer” folder.
- Now turn off your computer and connect the printer power cord to turn on the printer.
- At last, start the computer and print a test page.
If the issue still continues, try to move for the next step
Step 3: Reinstall the print driver.
It is suggested to reinstall the print driver If print jobs remain to get stuck when printing with HP Printers.
- First, disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- After this, go to the HP Printer’s official site and find your HP printer by typing the model number.
- Now follow the on-screen prompts to install your printer software.
- Try to connect the USB cable when prompted during the software installation.
- At last, restart the computer, and pause for a few seconds.
- Attempt to print the attesting page.
- HP Customer Support Problems and it’s Solution
- Steps to use HP Office Jet Pro K550dtwn Printer for wireless communication
- Steps to Troubleshoot the HP Printer Stuck on the deleting issue
- Steps to fix setup incomplete because of metered connection error
- Steps to repair HP Color Printer ‘Unable to print in color, after installing the UPD’ error